Printable step by step instruction + detailed photos + templates
With this easy tutorial you will learn how to make a flowering paper Protea in different states – closed, half open, open – responding to your mood and decoration ideas.
Imagine creating a whole bunch!
This lesson contains:
– 1 PDF file with 11 pages Crepe paper Protea tutorial
– 1 JPG file with templates for all the petals and leaves shown in the project
Skills level: Confident beginner
With this tutorial you will learn how to be a real paper flower creator. The tutorial doesn’t include ready to cut files or templates for plotters and cutting machines. Every petal and leaf you will have to shape by yourself. This process will train your brain in how to make decisions about the sizes, shapes and materials you use and will train your fingers in how to shape and sculpt the paper pieces. Actually, you will learn how to model, from scratch, very realistic paper flowers, which will be absolutely your own creations and will amaze everyone who sees them.
If you involve in this craft process your little ones, the work with these different materials will improve their fine motor skills and their brains.
You will receive a printable PDF file with 11 pages with detailed photos and step by step instructions + petal and leaf templates. The Ptotea on the cover pictures was made using the same process.
How it works:
– Purchase the lesson. Credit cards are accepted via PayPal.
– After payment is confirmed an email will be sent to you with your download link.
– Click “Download”, save the file to your computer, print, and enjoy!
Please let me know if you have any questions about or problems with your download!